The Youth Sports office across the street from our house was looking for volunteers to be zombies/clowns for their haunted house last weekend. Matt and I signed up and enjoyed every minute of it. It was for 2nd grade and up and it was scary!!! But most of the kids loved it. We probably had about 20 that couldn't do it and turned around. Maybe a couple of tears but it's a haunted house and that's to be expected. The Youth Sports team gave the kids nerf guns and darts so they could shoot all of the zombies/scary things. One shot and we were dead so it was fun to play the parts!! Matt and I were in the first room together and it was hilarious. Sometimes I would just lay on the floor laughing after the kids shot me. The screams and the things they said were priceless.
This is my wedding dress recycled into a zombie bride costume:)
No comments:
Post a Comment