I also found these Pretz today. They are little pretzel sticks that are flavored and are also very delicious. This was the first time I've seen Thai or Chinese flavored so we bought them up at 7-11. So far I can vouch for the tastiness of the Thai ones (They said that they are lamb flavored:)
Saturday, September 12, 2015
The Land of Kawaii
Everything in Japan is cute. And it is so fun to discover exactly how cute they can make anything. We love going into the grocery stores and checking the candy aisles. The kids spied these candy making kits the other day and have been dying for one. Cady bought a chocolate making kit and Holly chose the candy sushi kit. Cady's actually tasted great and she really enjoyed it. The sushi was pretty gross and I don't think Matt was helping Holly so it wasn't what it was supposed to be. (I was upstairs napping after 2 days of 5 am wake ups) There were so many of these little kits. I am sure we will see more of them come through here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment