Saturday, September 19, 2015

Karaoke kids

We finally managed a trip to a karaoke box. The first one we tried was full at 4:30 on Saturday??? so we went down the street to the next one. It kind of smelled bad from smoke but they let us all in for 60 minutes for about $7. Not too shabby for an hour's worth of fun. They have free drinks and slushes so the kids almost fainted. The line up was Pour Some Sugar on Me, Bad, The Cup Song, Yellow Submarine and many other fun songs. The kids absolutely loved it. I have to remember this is an option for a rainy day!

We also went to Thai after for dinner. I have to confess that I was finally beaten by the Thai. Mine was so spicy that I almost didn't survive. I'm sitting here with a hole burning in my stomach...but the food was delicious.






Each of the rooms has it's own phone that you use to call in your food/drink orders. We had to order a beer for nostalgia.


This little one was enjoying some dancing along with the karaoke.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG how fun!!! Oh, to have been a fly on that wall...