Monday, September 14, 2015

Holly's Latest Gig

Holly just did her 5th modeling job yesterday and this time it was for a women's magazine for a Tiffany shoot. They just loved her and were so impressed by her attention and listening skills. She was given a manicure since she was modeling jewelry and she had two men working on her hair. At one point there were two women with nails and two men on hair and she was spoiled rotten. I can't post the photos of the shoot on the blog but I can once the magazine comes out in a few weeks.
After her shoot we always stop at 7-Eleven and get an egg salad sandwich because the Japanese makes the best ones ever. And for $1.50 it is awesome. I also included the bento box they gave us for lunch. Holly wasn't very interested in it but I brought it home to show everyone. The time together and experiences that Holly and I get from these shoots is so wonderful. We both enjoy it so much.

PS - Cady was just chosen for her first job last night. She'll be in a commercial. The shooting is Friday! She is so excited.





1 comment:

MiketheGreat said...

Holly looks so typically American, the Japanese will just love her forever.