I took the kids to the Yokosuka Art Museum today. I translated an activity on their website that showed kids playing in mud and it said they were doing Mud Painting. It was only an hour long and free so I figured it was worth a shot. Cady wasn't so interested but Holly and Dax made up for her lack of enthusiasm. We really didn't know what was happening and we were the only Americans there. But it ended up being a blast. Basically a large canvas was laid on the lawn and then kids got mud balls to throw on it. Then they were given water bottles with holes to spray the mud. And then it turned into crazy mud play and everyone having a blast. Holly and Dax thought it was awesome.
Sunday, August 23, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh wow!Im with Cady! But Emerson & hunter would have been 2 more blond muddy messes as well
Post a Comment