So I caved and I let Cady get a dwarf hamster. Why? I think it is a chance for our 11-year-old to be responsible for her own pet and develop some independence. I told her I won't feed, water or clean it's cage.... ever. It is an experiment in tween happiness. His name is Fuji Q which is an amusement park in Japan.
She bought everything from a young sailor on base for $20 last night. This morning we put him in the ball. Let's just say he is lightening fast and luckily we had the door shut to Cady's room while we chased him around and screamed and laughed for about 10 minutes. Dax finally caught him.
As you can see, Pilot is very interested in him.
Monday, August 3, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Better keep an eye on Pilot. He looks hungry! Ha ha
Pilot's going to turn him into Fuji Poo
Post a Comment