Cady's new talent... the water flutes.
I've been too lazy to actually fill the flutes for the right notes. She had no idea that you could play a real song with them until a couple weeks ago. She's had them for over two years now. I know. I'm an overachiever.
6 comments:
omg, I LOVE this video! That is so cute! Cady did a great job, and I'm sure Dax will be learning a few songs before long!
yes, second that! Real life, phone ringing, Dax is cute in the chair and Cady did great on the flute. that is a neat gift!
I love how she pauses on each note to check the color before blowin out Ol' Mac.
Yeah Cady! We loved your song, you are quite talented. Great video.
How cute!! Loved how she'd look down at each color first! I think she's ready for the MACS marching band!!!!!!!!
Yes, I think Storhoff would be impressed! Very cute video! And so glad to see your belly popping out....very exciting!
Post a Comment