Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's Alive!

We finally made it home tonight after the 4 day ordeal in Omaha. It took 3 trips to the airport and countless hours in the car and at the airport before we finally made it home. The kids had so much fun in IA and NE regardless of the ending! I'm just glad to be home and relaxing. 
Anyway, just wanted to post that Cady felt the baby kick tonight for the first time. I'm 22.5 weeks in, so I was figuring she would feel it soon. She thought it was so cool. Dax tried too, but the B wouldn't cooperate.

4 comments:

Freebird.Crew said...

I bet the kids loved spending time with your family. How fun for Cady to feel the baby kick! Filson has started putting his mouth right on my belly & talking to Peanut & it is hilarious!

Kayren said...

Sorry to hear about your troubles getting home!! That stinks. But very cool that C felt the baby!!!!!!!

Anna Leigh said...

how exciting! glad you finally made it home!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear all about your problens getting home, Amy. Why is flying such a pain in the patooie anymore?! Cool that Cady felt the baby move! She'll be wanting to feel for the baby all the time now!