We made it home without any problems. However, C got pink eye Friday night. It was making rounds at her school so I think she picked it up Wednesday. I almost kept her home that day just to make sure she didn't get it. I should have listened to my instincts. I took her to the ER in town since there isn't a 24 hour pharmacy. I needed to get her some medicine ASAP so it didn't get passed to everyone at the house. So far, so good. No one has shown any signs and her eye is cleared up. Thank goodness! But I can say that I've had just as much stress here so far as I do at home without any help. I love being with family, but I'm looking forward to just hanging out with Grandma for a while! I need a break.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment