I guess this is what baby #3 looks like! I have gotten so much bigger in the last week. It's amazing. Before people didn't know I was pregnant, and now everyone is asking. I just wish it would be warm so I could wear my cute maternity stuff. I'm in yoga pants every night to stay comfortable!
Monday, March 30, 2009
It Popped!
I guess this is what baby #3 looks like! I have gotten so much bigger in the last week. It's amazing. Before people didn't know I was pregnant, and now everyone is asking. I just wish it would be warm so I could wear my cute maternity stuff. I'm in yoga pants every night to stay comfortable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
you look great!! I bet Cady is very excited to be a big sister!!
Amy, you look amazing! Great pics! Looks like Cady is excited to meet her little bro/sis!
You look FAB!!! Looking forward to seeing the baby bump in person in a couple weeks. :) And sounds like the swimming lessons are going great!
Awe! I love the baby bump!
You look great, Amy!! Such a cute pic of Kady with her ear to the new addition! Cute pics of swimming lessons also.
Post a Comment