Sunday, March 22, 2009

Working Hard







We were outside from 11:45 - 5:00 today. It wasn't that warm, maybe 60, but it was warm enough! We're starving for sunshine right now.  The kids had so much fun working with Tim building a step for the trampoline.  I'm off to finish packing up the 3 dozen cookies we're sending to Matt tomorrow. 


4 comments:

Kayren said...

looks like Dax is a pro with the hammer! :) I'm sure Matt will love getting homemade cookies from you and the kiddos!! :)

littlefamily said...

cute picture of the 4 of them eating apples.

Anna Leigh said...

great pics! hope you're getting enough sleep---it's so tiring being pg, I can't imagine having to watch 2 little ones at the same time!

Anonymous said...

I've been checking your blog and wondered what happened to you! I know you are VERY busy with the 2 kiddos. And needing naps for the new one. Darling pic of Dax with the measuring tape!!! Know that Matt will love the cookies!