We did a project this morning for Daddy. We traced the kids' bodies and then they got to decorate it however they wanted. I thought it would be funny to send them to Matt, so he can have a couple of kids in his room too. I'm sure his 35 year old, bachelor roommie will love it! Cady did an exceptional job decorating hers and cutting it out. I didn't do anything but trace her body (and made her head huge) Dax liked glueing pompoms and stickers on his. Major difference in two years!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
"Kids" for Daddy
We did a project this morning for Daddy. We traced the kids' bodies and then they got to decorate it however they wanted. I thought it would be funny to send them to Matt, so he can have a couple of kids in his room too. I'm sure his 35 year old, bachelor roommie will love it! Cady did an exceptional job decorating hers and cutting it out. I didn't do anything but trace her body (and made her head huge) Dax liked glueing pompoms and stickers on his. Major difference in two years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cady did a WONDERFUL job! Love how dax decorated his also. Matt will love the new artwork!
That is a great idea. Love what Dax came up with for the decorations! Hope your pregnancy is going well & you're getting a little sleep!
These are so cute! What a great idea! We might have to borrow this idea for Logan's daddy. Have you seen those mpix wall clings? Those would be a fun idea too. They are actual pictures you can stick on the wall.
What a cute idea, Amy!!! Know Matt will love them. Cady did a super job. I agree, it's amazing the difference in 2 yrs of development.
Post a Comment