I am so bad at taking pictures inside. I'm always frustrated with the flash and lighting, so I tend not to take many pictures when we are stuck inside. Although here are a couple. I showed Dax that a vacuum can be great fun on your hair. And then a couple of them eating spaghetti the other night.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Vacuum and Spaghetti
I am so bad at taking pictures inside. I'm always frustrated with the flash and lighting, so I tend not to take many pictures when we are stuck inside. Although here are a couple. I showed Dax that a vacuum can be great fun on your hair. And then a couple of them eating spaghetti the other night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
love dax eatins spaghetti. looks like you are having a halloween party with the spider tattoo and looks like a halloween placemat?!
Love the facepaintings! Bet D got a kick out of the vaccum to the hair! Hope you're feeling better & that whole tired feeling passes you by soon!
We went to a festival where they had their faces painted. Dax's was painted for "spiderman." He's so funny.
And the halloween placement is there because it doesn't move around. It sticks to the table so well that I never change it out. He likes it and doesn't complain.
they remind me of lady and the tramp of how they eat spaghetti. haydn still has a hard time eating spaghetti. she tries really hard to eat the noodles, I usually end up just buying bow tie pasta or something instead of spahetti noodles! do they not like spaghetti sauce?
omg, that vacuum pic is a riot!!!
Post a Comment