Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cady the Flower Fairy



Between being pregnant, without a husband, and two small children I've barely been able to take care of C & D let alone do the blog.  However, after we dug ourselves out of the week of the virus, I'm starting to feel much better.  Today I had caffeine which is a remarkable drug. Who knew it could be so wonderful. I should try that a little more often! 
Cady received a "How to be a Flower Fairy" book that came with wings and a make-you-own Flower Fairy crown, necklace, and bracelet from Virginia.  She asked me to do it the other day while I was so tired, but I relented. I feel like I can't do anything with her right now from being tired, and sometimes the guilt beats out the tiredness. After an hour of threading a piece of thread through multiple tiny holes to make these creations, Cady was in heaven and I was completely exhausted. She did look very adorable though.
 

4 comments:

littlefamily said...

I bet she was in heaven! looks great!! Glad to hear you are all on the mend! that first trimester is so tiring.

Anna Leigh said...

yes, the finished product is way cute! and i agree, caffeine is a wonder drug. :) hope you get some more energy soon!!!

Lisa said...

Those pictures are so pretty! I'm sure Cady felt like a princess, and has no idea how hard her mommy had to work :)

Unknown said...

Cute stuff. Post some more Aaamous!