Dax got a new 'do! I'm not sure that I like it, but I have to give it time. He just really doesn't look like Dax. It's definitely going to grow out again for summer, but it's fun to give him something new for a while. Tracy did a great job with him. I just am not sure I want a little "tailored" boy.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
The Cut
Dax got a new 'do! I'm not sure that I like it, but I have to give it time. He just really doesn't look like Dax. It's definitely going to grow out again for summer, but it's fun to give him something new for a while. Tracy did a great job with him. I just am not sure I want a little "tailored" boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
it does change his appearance! Who is the girl with Dax in the first picture??
That's awesome he could sit still to get that much cut off! He looks very cute!
I love the new cut! But you know, he is such a cutie that it really doesn't matter what his hair looks like... watch those girls in a couple of years!!!
The girl is our next door neighbor, Andi. She's one of C's best friends. She and her sister Preslie.
Post a Comment