Thursday, January 1, 2009

Turtle Bread



I was on my favorite recipe site today (allrecipes.com), and Cady saw this picture for Turtle Bread. I promised her we would make it today, and it turned out pretty cool. The kids loved it.  

I am also including a picture of Matt reading a book to the kids this morning. It cracked me up! Two naked kids and the Dad in "kids'" pajamas!


5 comments:

littlefamily said...

I will have to check out the website. I noticed the wedding picture in the background. Cool with your younger photos too. was that a wedding gift!

Kayren said...

I don't know if you should be posting pics of your hubby on the net in those jammies---you might have women beating down your door to get to him!!! ha ha! The bread looks delicious! Stella would LOVE it, she has a strange obsession for turtles.

Matt said...

Sara -
Matt gave me that picture for a Christmas present a couple years after we were married. I love it! It's perfect.

Freebird.Crew said...

turtle bread looks yummy!!

Anna Leigh said...

funny pic of the kids and Matt!! I use allrecipes.com too! I've been using it for a few years now, and love it! Love how you can keep a recipe box and everything. I'll look for that turtle bread, how cute!