Monday, January 5, 2009

We're Crazy!


It's official. Baby Barker #3 will be coming around August 22! We saw a beautiful heartbeat today and some little flipper legs and arms.  It looks just like Cady and Dax:) I'm 7.5 weeks now.....just 32 more to go. eeek.



Cady's picture is how we told Matt I was pregnant a few weeks ago. It took him a while to figure it out. It was a fun way to telling him. 

5 comments:

littlefamily said...

when do you move to Hawaii?? Will Cady be going to kindergaten next year? If so, then just dax and baby at home! Either way, Cady will be help to you. Congrats!! Cute way of telling Matt that you were expecting!!

Amy Barker said...

Cady will go to Kindergarten and hopefully D will go to preschool. He will be 3. So I will hopefully have some days with just me and the baby! We'll see.

Kayren said...

Congrats, again!!! I think the baby has your eyes and Matt's chin.

Freebird.Crew said...

Way to go, Barker's! Very exciting news!! Hope you are feeling well.

Anna Leigh said...

Congrats! So happy for you guys!! What great news!!!!!