Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Speed Racer


I bought Dax a toddler bed today off of craigslist for a steal. I'm not sure when he'll actually sleep in it. He's so happy in his crib that I don't need to move him. But it sure is fun to think of him being a big boy. 
Potty training is going great! He's pooped in his pants a couple of times, but I think he doesn't like to poo on the potty. I think it kind of freaks him a bit. Peeing is no problem at all! He's awesome at that. He even wakes up from naps dry already!


9 comments:

littlefamily said...

when are you moving to Hawaii? How long will you be there, So jealous of you! That is my DREAM vacation! Glad Dax is doing so well. He is growing up right before your eyes.

Kayren said...

Great car! I hope he doesn't drive it into a ditch or anything! And super great progress on the potty training! Stella "got" the pee pee part pronto, but it took a bit for her to go #2 on the potty, too.

Freebird.Crew said...

Didn't realize Hawaii is your next stop....very exciting! It's no Omaha, but you'll probably survive : )
Love the bed!

Anna Leigh said...

What a cute bed! So glad to hear potty training's going well.

Unknown said...

Geez, if the boy is potty training put some pants on that sprayer. Nice shot Mom.

Amy Barker said...

I was hoping no one would notice his "sprayer" out. He seems to love being without pants now. He's found a new buddy.

Lisa said...

That is too funny about the sprayer - I didn't even notice! Cute car bed.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the move to Hawaii. Know it'll be hard being that far from your folks though. Love Dax's bed!!! So cool about him going potty! He really is growing up way too fast!

Amy Barker said...

Well, we are hoping for Hawaii! We won't have anything definite until March. So I'll be sure to scream it from the rooftops when it happens.

If we go, we will have space for anyone who wants to visit:)