Saturday, December 13, 2008
Spreading the Cheer
Cady and I had a girls' morning and then ate at Panera for lunch. While we were eating she pointed at this 24ish year old girl beside us very blatantly, and she said, "She's really pretty." I told her that even if you were saying something nice about someone that you shouldn't point at them because they might think you were saying something that wasn't nice. So I told her that if she wanted she could tell the girl that she thought she was pretty. Cady walked over and said, "Excuse me. I think you are very pretty." I couldn't even look at them because my eyes welled up with tears. The girl and her Mom were so surprised and thanked her and said that she was so pretty too. It was just all too sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a sweet story!
oh that is so sweet!! cady is such a sweetheart!
Post a Comment