Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tyrannosaurus Dax



Mike and Harriet are here visiting for 5 days. Mike called Dax Tyrannosaurus Dax and I thought that was a very appropriate and adorable name. Although I'm still partial to Daxzilla from his babyhood:)
I also had to include a picture of Dax with his new favorite thing. I found this blow up Piderman at a discount store and knew we had to have it for a Christmas decoration this year! He LOVES this thing.

4 comments:

littlefamily said...

cute pictures! I bet the kids are getting spoiled again with grandparents love!! Then they will have christmas. You will have to bring them back down to reality after the holidays!

Freebird.Crew said...

I love the way Dax is looking at the blow up spiderman!

Lisa said...

That pic of Dax is adorable! You should put on his Piderman costume and get a pic of the two of them. The look on his face is priceless!

Anna Leigh said...

yes, that pic of Dax is too cute! It looks like spiderman is his hero!