We took Mike and Harriet for a tour of the Eisenhower which is the carrier Matt will be on for half of the year. I actually really enjoyed it. I think the kids really benefited from seeing daddy's "ship" as it will help them understand what he does when he goes away. And of course, the ship's number is 69.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
USS Eisenhower
We took Mike and Harriet for a tour of the Eisenhower which is the carrier Matt will be on for half of the year. I actually really enjoyed it. I think the kids really benefited from seeing daddy's "ship" as it will help them understand what he does when he goes away. And of course, the ship's number is 69.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is great the kids will know where there Dad is working/living. Love the pic of Dax in the doorway!
Loving the family shot under the giant 69!! LOL! Classic.
Post a Comment