Thursday, February 26, 2009

It hurts!




I was typing up a document on the computer and the kids were playing nicely this morning. Then I heard, "Ouch! That hurts." and then some crying.  Dax had put his thumb in her hair and then walked around in circles. It was so tangled in her hair that he couldn't get it out.  His little thumb was all swollen and purple! Luckily, it just took about 20 turns in a counterclockwise motion around her to get it unstuck. Of course, I had to stop to take pictures and get in a few chuckles before it was all done.:)


3 comments:

littlefamily said...

oh my goodness! Never a dull moment with children. can't believe Dax's thumb was purple. Glad everyone is ok.

Freebird.Crew said...

I agree, can't believe he could get it twisted enough to actually hurt his thumb! C doesn't look like her head feels too good, either!

Unknown said...

Good thing Dax is younger so Cady can stand a chance! Look out cabbage patch dolls...