I'm thinking of you & know you're having a tough week! It will be nice to have a trip to Iowa to look forward to....and for the much needed help with kids : ) Road trip down here anytime you need a break! Hope you're feeling well & all is going well with the pregnancy!
"Honestly, it will be easier in the end to wean the butter gradually out of the squash than to try to get the squash out of the cupcake, if you know what I mean." Catherine Newman
1 comment:
I'm thinking of you & know you're having a tough week! It will be nice to have a trip to Iowa to look forward to....and for the much needed help with kids : ) Road trip down here anytime you need a break! Hope you're feeling well & all is going well with the pregnancy!
Post a Comment