Matt eating "Cady Fruit" with his spoon





We had our last morning together before Matt flew out to the ship. Cady was pretty upset which got us upset. However, I think we are all doing ok. It is easy to be in denial until it actually happens so at least we haven't been worried and upset until now:) Here are some pics of Matt and the kids this morning and then at the squadron saying goodbye.
6 comments:
That picture of Matt hugging the kids is sweet! Grant wonders why Matt flies airplanes and doesn't go to work like Daddy :)
You know that we are here if you need us! :)
Cute pics, so sad that Matt has to go to work!!!
What sweet pictures! I'm sorry to hear that Cady was upset, but obviously there was reason to be. Poor girl and poor mommy and daddy! I hope the next 5 months fly by for you. Love ya!!
Gosh, Amy, hate to hear that Matt will be gone for so long. Know it is hard on all of you guys. Sweet pics!
Oh sure, make me tear up. That one with Matt and the kids where his eyes are closed is powerful. I miss those kiddos so much.
: ) uncle Jake
Post a Comment