Well, I finished the half marathon in 2:30. The worst time yet:) But I ran with my friend, Lisa, who had a stress fracture in her leg with one starting in both feet. Needless to say she was in some pain. I finally just ran all out the last mile, so I could get it over with it! You get to a point where you just want it to be over. Off to shower and head out to Disneyworld!!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Is the 3rd Time Really the Charm?
Well, I finished the half marathon in 2:30. The worst time yet:) But I ran with my friend, Lisa, who had a stress fracture in her leg with one starting in both feet. Needless to say she was in some pain. I finally just ran all out the last mile, so I could get it over with it! You get to a point where you just want it to be over. Off to shower and head out to Disneyworld!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment