Dax is always imitating Cady now when she has her hands on her hips. I was so happy I caught this moment.
Andi, Cady and Preslie - BFFs!
I tried to show the kids the amazing amount of Ghost crabs that come out at dusk, but we apparently went to the wrong beach. We found one before we left:) Tomorrow night we'll go to the other beach, but we sure had fun playing while we waited for our little pincher friends to come out.
3 comments:
Your pics are so good!!! Especially the one of the 3 girls looking towards the water. Hope you had a good trip to Iowa!
I love all these pics, too! Makes me want to go to the beach!
i left you a comment this morning and now it's not here! anyway, I love the photos! they turned out great. i hope you have better luck tonight finding some ghost crabs!
Post a Comment