Monday, August 4, 2008

The Amazing Mumford

Cady was eating her favorite snack, saltines with butter, and took a couple of bites out of one. She held up her cracker and said, "Look! It looks like our state!" I asked her to repeat herself because I couldn't believe that is what she said. And then she said, "Yeah, it looks like Virginia." And the cracker really did look like the state of Virginia.
Dax, on the other hand, is obsessed with poop. He loves to point out everything on the ground that could be poop. He's a boy. What can I say?

2 comments:

Anna Leigh said...

ha ha! boys will be boys!

Kayren said...

cady is too funny. stella was eating a cracker a couple weeks ago and suddenly exclaimed: look mom, a shirt! it really did look like a shirt, i was amazed! :)
oh and porter is obsessed with poo, too. :)