I know it's bad, but I just can't resist. Cady put Dax in her swimsuit today, and he looked so adorable. He wears her princess clothes all of the time as well, but there was just something about this swimsuit that I couldn't pass up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hilarious! Anna & I used to put Ryan in dresses & stuff the bra. I think D will turn out OK!!!
Funny! Stella was putting hair bows in Porter's hair today and it was so cute! :)
And I love the matching father/son shirts, I so need to do that. Where did you find them?
And good luck tomorrow with your race!
I love it! James loves hairbows and asks for them all of the time... I'm just waiting for Jemma to dress him in a princess outfit! I love the matching shirts! :)
WTF? ?
How dare you! Dax No Ga!!!!!!!
Post a Comment