Friday, September 5, 2008

Disneymania

Cady went to the Bibbidy Boppidy Boutique and was transformed into the most beautiful princess in all the land. Notice the spiderman tatoo.
The obligatory castle shot!

This lasted about 3 minutes, but he sure looked cute!

Dax didn't know what to make of the characters. He would run up to Mickey and swat at him and then run away yelling with a smile on his face:)

We did it! The 4-day pass to Disney World with two small children....and two grandparents. The kids were in awe of everything, and it was amazing to see them stare in wonder at every little boring ride and character we saw:) I'm definitely not a Disney person, and I won't go back until I am begged by my children. However, it was worth doing it just to see their faces. Dax actually sat still on every single ride and every show. And if you ask Mom and Dad, they can vouch that he didn't do that at any other time.

2 comments:

Kayren said...

how fun!! i know C and D had a blast! and that's so great your parents were able to experience the trip to disney with you guys. :)

Anna Leigh said...

So glad you guys had fun! I didn't know your kids were going. I'll email you when I get back to Raleigh to let you know my schedule for Sept. so we can figure out when we can get together.