Matt's leaving tomorrow, and he won't be home until about 5 days after Dax's birthday. We decided it would be more fun to open presents early! Dax was pretty thrilled with his remote controlled Jeep and Thomas the Train that puffs real steam. The tool bench is pretty cool too. It has an engine block on one side and a saw/sander on the other. I don't think he had any idea why he was getting presents, but he definitely didn't complain!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Happy Early B-day
Matt's leaving tomorrow, and he won't be home until about 5 days after Dax's birthday. We decided it would be more fun to open presents early! Dax was pretty thrilled with his remote controlled Jeep and Thomas the Train that puffs real steam. The tool bench is pretty cool too. It has an engine block on one side and a saw/sander on the other. I don't think he had any idea why he was getting presents, but he definitely didn't complain!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Early Birthday, Daxy!! I still remember when your mama called me to tell me about your arrival into the world! :) I can't believe you'll be TWO! That does not seem possible! I hope you are loving your new toys...Porter would love to get his hands on that tool bench. :)
Future mechanical engineer has the right tools to practice with. Cutest little boy there ever was.
Post a Comment