Monday, September 8, 2008

Watch Me Pull a Carrot Out of My Nose!

That was Dax's dinner table trick tonight. He stuck a matchstick carrot up both nostrils so far that I couldn't get them out. I thought he had only done one side so after about 20 sneezes it finally came out far enough for me to grab it with my fingernails and pull. Then, he still wouldn't stop sneezing. I figured he still had one in the other side. He was sneezing as he took a bite of toast and sneezed a carrot right onto it. Cady and I were laughing hysterically.

3 comments:

Freebird.Crew said...

Your kids are hilarious. I really love it that Cady had a pre-preschool jam session. That's great you took the kids to Mickeyland. My only Disney experience is in Tokyo with you!!

Kayren said...

OMG! seriously soooooooo funny!

Anonymous said...

Matt put a little rock in his ear when he was four. I had to get it out with a pair of forceps I had. If it did not work, we were headed for the emergency room.