Sunday, August 10, 2008

Big Girl

Very excited before going inside for the big piercings!



We promised C that she could have her ears pierced for her 4th birthday, and she made us keep our side of the deal today. She didn't even flinch when it happened. She's such a big girl. Cady chose a pink sparkly flower earring. It fits her perfectly!

3 comments:

Kayren said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! I can just see HOW excited Cady is to get her ears pierced! What a great present. Her party looks like a blast! And your mud run looked like lots of fun. You guys have been busy!! Tell Miss C happy (belated!) birthday from us! She is such a sweetie pie.

Freebird.Crew said...

She looks so excited! I love that first pic of her!! Hard to believe she's 4 already. Good luck on the half-mar!

Anna Leigh said...

Happy Birthday, Cady! I love the pics of her before and after her ear piercing! they are so great and totally capture her excitement!