Sunday, November 2, 2008

Spiderman



This is the reason why Dax didn't wear the mask with his costume!

6 comments:

littlefamily said...

holy cow, is that all the candy Dax got? Overflowing out of his bucket!! Spiderman hit the jackpot!

Kayren said...

what? that mask looks like it fits perfectly!! :)

Amy Barker said...

Luckily, that wasn't Dax's candy bucket. I had two buckets like that filled for the trick or treaters. We gave all of that away!

Freebird.Crew said...

The kids look cute and it is so nice you have your mom there for awhile! That's hilarious that you pulled out the wedding gown!

Anna Leigh said...

Yes, I love the wedding gown too! Might as well get some more use out of it! Love the mermaid and spiderman costumes!

Unknown said...

Piderman... Nobody knows who you are!

Can't wait to see the webbed crusader and his sidekick Cadyfish. Wish I could be there to help them rake in candy. Glad Mom could be there.