Sunday, November 16, 2008

Raleigh



We took a road trip down to Raleigh yesterday. We were able to see friends from Mt. Ayr that happen to live not too far from us. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera when Brittany and Filson were there. But I did get a couple pictures of my kids harassing baby Vada.  The kids were obsessed with the baby and with Anna's husband, Pat.  Luckily, they were all good sports and didn't shove us out the door too hard when we left today. Filson and Vada were adorable kids, but what else would you expect?

4 comments:

Freebird.Crew said...

I love Dax's expression! It was so fun to finally get together!! Next time you'll have to come down to Wilmington : )

Kayren said...

Cute photos! Anna called as soon as you left the deli to tell me how much fun she had with you there! From the looks of it, I can tell that Julia will be showered with attention over Thanksgiving!

littlefamily said...

looks like the kids loved Vada! Cool that you got a night away from your house and same old routine!

Anna Leigh said...

Love your pics! That one w/ Dax is hilarious! Thanks for coming down, it was so great to have you here! We had a blast!