Cady came inside from school and disappeared up in her room. Dax and I went outside to clean up the leaves, and he decided it was more fun to play in them. We had a great time. I just wish C would have been outside to get in some pictures. It turns out that she layed down and fell asleep for almost two hours!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Oh Mister Sun, Sun, Mister Golden Sun!
Cady came inside from school and disappeared up in her room. Dax and I went outside to clean up the leaves, and he decided it was more fun to play in them. We had a great time. I just wish C would have been outside to get in some pictures. It turns out that she layed down and fell asleep for almost two hours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Dax is so adorable! These are great pics! Can't wait to see you guys soon!
hey iam new to blogs but i should say the pics in ur blog helped me figerout what i want to post in my first blog
thanx
I'm glad to see you aren't leaving yard waste in your street :) Cute pictures. Must be the day for naps - Grant slept for 2 hours today too and ASKED to go to bed at regular time. Fine with me!
Your pics are great, he is adorable! That is too funny that C went to nap all by herself!
Wow, the sun and fall leaves are a great setting for cute pics of Dax. Too bad Cady was out cold. Thanks for the shots.
Post a Comment