Friday, November 7, 2008
Over My Head!
So how is it possible to have one child that is so easy, gentle (mostly) and can do anything asked of her while the other is completely insane, exasperating, and makes me understand why some parents spank their children? I'm about ready to send Dax to obedience school. Surely, they take 2 year olds?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I understand what you are saying. I believe it is a lot of birth order, seems to be the case with some of my friends children too! The first borns set high standards for the rest of the siblings to follow!!
Leave it to a first born to leave the above comment!!! I like to think that the baby just keeps life interesting!
well I would agree the baby of the family does keep the family INTERESTING!! HA!! All jokes aside, I believe temper does stem from birth order to some degree! Every child has their moments, don't get me wrong. Haydn is very strong willed. Wouldn't want her any other way!!
Post a Comment