


Below: Cady's dance teacher. Doesn't Dax look so funny?


Cady had her dance recital this afternoon. She did a ballet and tap routine. It was a salute to the USA, and Cady was dressed like a little sailor. Like Father, like daughter? I was the crazy pregnant Mom trying to juggle a two year old, a video camera, and a still camera. I must say that I have no idea what the routine looked like and didn't get to watch any of it myself. Hopefully the video came out so I can watch it some other time. The things I do for everyone else that doesn't get to be here.
I gave Cady a small bouquet of flowers from one of the few bouquets I got for Mother's Day. I'm the cheap Mom that didn't come in with a $20 bouquet:) But she had no clue, and she loved them! We put them in a vase by her bed tonight. She's so proud of her flowers.
4 comments:
she looks so adorable! I bet she was very happy with the flowers. You are a great mommy!!
So sweet! How cute that she was dressed up as a little sailor. I'm sure she loved her first dance recital. :)
Cady looks darling in her costume, Amy! So sweet! Love the pics of Dax too! What photogenic children! Glad you posted a new preggo pic - you look wonderful!
Sounds like a cute recital, I love her little sailor costume! And, yes, that is a funny pic of Dax with his knees in his shirt!
Post a Comment