I found a new recipe for lemon poppyseed cake layered with strawberries and a fresh cream frosting made with white chocolate. I finally made it today and had some big help. Now I can't wait for dessert tonight to see how it tastes! The kids give the frosting two big thumbs up! Dax loves using the egg slicer to slice the strawberries. He kept saying, "I'm a good boy. I'm a helper."
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Aaah, the fresh strawberries!
I found a new recipe for lemon poppyseed cake layered with strawberries and a fresh cream frosting made with white chocolate. I finally made it today and had some big help. Now I can't wait for dessert tonight to see how it tastes! The kids give the frosting two big thumbs up! Dax loves using the egg slicer to slice the strawberries. He kept saying, "I'm a good boy. I'm a helper."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wish I was at your house for dessert tonight! Looks awesome!
yeah, that cake looks like it's too die for! too funny about Dax, "I'm a good boy, I'm a helper!" ha ha!
WOW! The cake looks amazing!! I wouldn't of waited for a meal to try it out!! I'd of dug right in this afternoon!! Neat that the kids get to help!
it looks very good!!
Post a Comment