Since I really feel little need to keep anything around my house for long, I decided to make a quilt out of C's baby clothes when she was younger to have a keepsake. I decided to follow up with that tradition for Dax. I've been wanting to do it forever and finally made myself do it today. I definitely don't have any skill for this, but at least I get it done:) Hopefully they appreciate it later. And now it goes into a drawer or unless he decides he wants to use it!
The quilted part is made from the front and a back of each outfit I chose. (Boy, that Little Devil outfit sure fit him to a T) Then the backside is one of D's baby blankets.
5 comments:
that is a cool idea!
Good Idea! It looks great!
looks great, amy!
My gosh, Amy, Mrs. Brown would be so proud of you!! A very cute idea. They'll treasure these quilts in years to come.
Love it! Maybe I'll do that for my kid(s).
Post a Comment