We had a very interested evening which ended in a very unexpected way. To set the scene - Dax was outside playing in just his diaper and crocs. All of the sudden Matt yells down from a couple houses away, "Did you just see him stick his hands in his diaper and then smear his poo on his belly?" Never in a million years would Cady have done such a thing.
We take him home without touching him too much and use about 10 wipes on his body. As I get the naked boy inside, he bends over and pees on the kitchen floor. I instinctively yell, "Stop, Dax! Pee pee in the potty like a big boy!"
As I'm in the kitchen cleaning up the spray, D comes walking out of the bathroom without saying a word. Matt looked in the potty and said that he actually went in the potty! We were all so excited. The clapping and yelling was thunderous between Matt, Cady and I. Poor little D started crying and saying, "No, No!" Maybe a bit overwhelming for a little bit of pee.
But boy were we proud of our little Mangkster. (That's what C calls him.)
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your kids are adorable! Love the poo story! While changing a dirty the other night, mine crawled off and peed on the carpet before I got him in a clean diaper. While I cleaned up the pee, he crawled back & stuck his hand in the dirty diaper. Never a dull moment!! It will be great to keep up with the kids, glad you started a blog!
Okay, just had to comment that while in MA this weekend Haydn had just gotten out of the hot tub and we were busy getting Stella and Hannah out....well all of a sudden Sara comes running out of mom and dad's room saying Haydn just pooped all over your carpet, mom!! It was bad!!!!!!!!!!!! Yet very funny b/c it wasn't my carpet! :)
Post a Comment