Sunday, June 15, 2008

Blogging for Dummies

I finally broke down and decided to start a blog.  For those of you who don't know, a blog is a way to distribute info and pictures to friends and family or even strangers if you so choose. Some are quite profound and others are plain Jane. Hopefully I can keep everyone a bit entertained by the content and pictures without having to spend a lot of time thinking of things to say.  As everyone has probably noticed by now, my intelligence seems to drop with every diaper I've changed. At the same time, I want to try to show some of my personality and passion for photographing the kids that wouldn't normally be revealed by just emailing pictures. We'll see how this all pans out for you and for me. 

Matt and I put our heads together to make one considerably large one this afternoon and came up with my blog name. I'd think most of you would understand, however I will give a quick explanation for those of you who don't. Ever since Dax was 8 months old he has been throwing a ball like a champ. For a very long time he only said two words "ba" and "ga." "Ba" being his noun word and "ga" being his verb word.  The best part is that he uses this one syllable as a question, exclamation and a statement. A very large part of my day for the last year has been spent saying, "No ga, Dax!" I can assure you that I get my fair share of strange looks when we are out and about. 







 

No comments: