It seems as if my posts are as crazy and unorganized as my life right now....so it's fitting. Here are some random photos of the kids from the last week. Holly had her shots yesterday, and today she literally was awake for only 3 hours. Poor girl is battling something inside her little body! Man, I hate those shots.
Friday, February 5, 2010
Schizo
It seems as if my posts are as crazy and unorganized as my life right now....so it's fitting. Here are some random photos of the kids from the last week. Holly had her shots yesterday, and today she literally was awake for only 3 hours. Poor girl is battling something inside her little body! Man, I hate those shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hope it got out of her quickly, I'm not a fan of putting that stuff in their tiny little pure bodies either. Ian actually had his on Wed as well:( It would have been nice if you were able to get things done while she slept yesterday, but instead probably just worried the whole time about why she was not waking up!! She looks like such a happy little girl & I love the pic of her & Dax.
CUTE pics! Holland looks like such a happy little girl! Hope she's back to her ol' self today!
she is the cutest little thing ever! I hope this finds her feeling better!
Hoping that Holland is feeling better today. She is so darn cute! Hasn't lost any of her hair! Cute pic of she and Dax together!
Holland has such a sweet smile, Amy! And she looks so happy! The pic of Dax and her is so cute!
Post a Comment