Holly is over 5 months old now. She's just growing like a weed. I didn't realize how much of a peanut Cady was until Holland started wearing the clothes now that Cady wore at 10-12 months. I guess Cady was a peanut or Holland is a marshmallow.
She's such a happy little girl. She's starting eat cereal and some fruit/vegetables more often. Holly gets so excited by all of it. She is also grabbing her toes now too.
I'm guessing that when Matt gets back she will almost be crawling!! She is moving herself around at this point.
3 comments:
she is adorable! Love her curly hair and her rolls!
Wow! Can't believe how big Holland is getting! I wondered if you guys would ever call her Holly--I love that name, too! She is adorable!
Amy! What a beautiful family! Glad you made your PCS.... Needless to say I am envious of your HI post! We have been on orders twice for HI and never made it! Your blog is sweet and your family so lovely....
Lord Bless Tiffany Y.
Post a Comment