Our neighborhood had a social on Saturday and we cooked hot dogs/s'mores over the fire pit. Then 8 families pitched tents and camped out over night. The kids had so much fun. The kids and the adults were up until about 10:30. The children ran in and out of tents all night and the adults sat around the fire talking. I didn't get many pictures - I tend to have my hands full of about 13 pounds worth of wiggle nowadays.
Monday, October 5, 2009
Neighborhood Campout
Our neighborhood had a social on Saturday and we cooked hot dogs/s'mores over the fire pit. Then 8 families pitched tents and camped out over night. The kids had so much fun. The kids and the adults were up until about 10:30. The children ran in and out of tents all night and the adults sat around the fire talking. I didn't get many pictures - I tend to have my hands full of about 13 pounds worth of wiggle nowadays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sounds like a fun family night! Cady is cute in the box and love the picture of Holland!
Post a Comment