Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Paci Update
Dax has been doing wonderful without the paci! However, today Matt went back to work, and I think Dax knows how to play his Mommy! He really broke my heart for nap and bedtime today. Luckily it was short lived and he fell asleep. That paci is such a crutch, and it's so nice to have it gone.....although it was very nice to have around too:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats, Dax! I truely think it is harder on the parents than the child! I always think things are going to be hard and in the long run there was never anything to worry about!! Your baby is growing up! YEAH!!
Way to go Daxy!! That's awesome, I hope he's still doing great--I'm sure he is. Now he needs to have a little talk with Porter! :)
Cady's foam haunted house was very scary--I had nightmares about it last night! :)
Post a Comment