Monday, August 31, 2009

The Doula



I had a doula help with Cady's birth and hired her again to help with this one. She's such a calming and wonderful presence to have with us in the midwifery center. Brandy came over yesterday to see the baby and find out how we're doing. I included the picture of us when C was born too! 5 years ago.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haven't been able to check on people's blogs for a week! So anxious to see all your new posts!! Love that Holland has a dimple!! She is sooo sweet! Love the pic of Dax's foot heading her way! Visited with Randy yesterday at the golf tourney - he was sure anxious to get out there today to meet Holland! Enjoy your family while everyone is there!

Kayren said...

Okay, you look more rested in the pic with Holland (when you have 3 kiddos to look after) than you did with just Cady!!! :) I hope you are getting lots of sleep! And Happy Birthday to Matt!!! so nice that your mom was able to celebrate with you guys!!